On the top you can find links to:
- Blog posts about Free, Libre and Open-Source Software.
- Trainings and course materials I've been working on in collaboration with Estonian IT College.
- Products and services that I am offering.
- Few words about me.
- If you stumbled on this website by accident perhaps you can find an interesting topic to read about on the right ;)
This blog is powered by homemade Python code highly influenced by Sphinx, Nikola and probably other static HTML rendering engines. There were several features that I were looking for and could not find in any existing project: content hosted in Github, link validation, referred content caching, embedding SVG-s, mobile first, automated keyword extraction, related post derivation, in-browser search etc.
I'd like to thank following great projects for making it happen:
- reStructuredText via docutils for markup;
- Mathjax to render mathematical formulas written in LaTeX;
- iconmonstr icons;
- Disqus for comments;
- Fritzing for schematics;
- Dia for network topology diagrams;
- pygal for charts;
- Inkscape for other images;
- nginx for serving the content and
- Debian for running the web-server
All content is released by me under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license unless otherwise noticed.